1 mo

Boyfriend watching porn and I don't know exactly how to feel about it?

LiaLea
I kind of suspected he watches porn, but today we were about to watch Netflix and saw it on his computer. We did talk it through and I expressed how it made me uncomfortable that he had to hide it and he was fearing I would react badly. It was a mood kill at the moment. I don't consider it cheating and I can normalize it (I've also watched in the past), but I wanted to make sure it doesn't become a problem in our relationship. What's the best way for me to go on handling this? Am I being too lenient about it? Sometimes I'm not sure entirely how I want to be treated because I'm on the fence with this one.
1 mo
Update details: we have amazing sex together and sometimes I'm too tired cause we start too late in the night. He generally has a higher sex drive and when I'm on my period I suspect he will watch it.
20
2