16 d

Girls, how would you feel if your husband doesn’t care if you play dead during sex just so he could get off?

Anonymous
So for the past days, my husband and I have been getting into arguments. That I left him for a couple of days and stayed at my mother’s house. Due to him insulting me and threatening to hurt me. I went back to him because he called begging me to come back.

So I while I was cooking dinner, he grabbed me by the arm and said “get over here now I’m horny.” In a demanding tone. So he was on top of me while my heart was not in it. I was laying there dead and he finished. Then said “thank you for making me feel better.” And I told him “my heart wasn’t it.” He said, “I know and I don’t care. I just want you to make me feel better.” I felt raped and violated and ashamed of myself afterwards.
6
3