27 d

Help, I need somewhere to stay buut he wants sex if I live with him?

Juststrollinagain
I have a friend, or someone I enjoyed speaking to online, and he offered that I stay withhim.. he is also uset because i went ghost on him because i was struggling financially.

He says he doesn't think that I can live with him if I am not in his bed?

I have had really bad experiences in other places and I movedout somewhere and Ikeep getting harassed during the pandemic. I worked retail and my bosses kept conspiring to get me fired., even lying iand it threw me off so bad becuse i earnestly did a good job and followed rules.

So now. What do I do?

there's also like demon things and people like seeing Im a young woman and I am alone and now I ache and it feels like everything is all buzzy sometimes.

He lives in a different state and last thing he said was "he doesn't think that i can stay with him if i am not in his bed".

ugh he was really flirtatious, he asked me months ago if i needed a sugar daddy.
26 d
guys he didn't mean sex. he meant just sharing a room. red alert has cleared.
7
2