17 d

How do I encourage my sister to stop sleeping around and find a nice boyfriend?

Anonymous
I've been really feed up with my big sister lately and I've really lost respect for her as she's acting like a massive slut since are dad walked out.

She keeps having radom guys over for sex and im room is only next door so you can imagine how disbursing that os to hear.
One time she had a really, nice, polite guy over who was really handsome and from the sounds coming from my bedroom walls sounded like he knew what he was doing in that area. I think my sister really fancys him and actually really wants to be with him but as soon as she's done fucking that guy, he will leave and another guy will come over.

I remember one night, she got really mad at a guy because i think he wasn't really listening to her, i kept hearing her say "no not like that" and eventually kicked him out of the house.

My mum works late hours so she is not at home to control the situation and when i try to tell her what my sister is doing, sge doesn't believe me. She's meant to be looking after me when my mums at work not fucking everything left, right and centre.
5
0