23 d

Would it be a good idea for a Virgin to hook-up with someone from Tinder?

Anonymous
I'm a Virgin. There is this guy I'm talking to. We've been talking for like a month now and I feel like we caught a vibe but we have a lot of sexual tension. We haven't met up yet and I suggested we do go out on a date to get a vibe on if he is worth f*cking or not. Which means it can end in it going down or us going our separate ways. However, he says that we will be f*cking or else he is not going to talk to me anymore. But here is the catch: First of all, he threatens me like that all the time but keeps coming back to talk to me. And I have a feeling that this guy has caught feeling for me. For example, he says he likes talking to me so he wants to FaceTime me like everyday ( not only at night) and if I don't see his message he will actually call me and he tries to make me jealous. I don't mind this. He also calls me his Junebug. . . cause I am.
Maybe, I'm overexaggeranting but I have a feeling he likes me. What do you think? And I want to f*ck but I'm also nervous/scared because I'm a Virgin.
25
2