29 d

Why does he need details I slept with him 6 years ago?

Anonymous
so this guy hooked me up with my 1st love ( his best friend) We were together for 2 years and he cheated on me. The guy messaged me and asked for a blowjob. Since I was a hurt upset/ revenge seeking year old. I went behind my house met him and fucked him in the shed he told his best friend and of course he was hurt. Now 6 years later, with my ex still as his best friend. he's never asked to talk about it before.. why does he want me to explain it with as much detail as possible... I dont understand what's up?
29 d
Honestly I'm worried my ex is sitting beside him trying to incriminate me more. I was 17 young and heartbroken. He tends to want me to get caught up with his friends to help convince himself that I'm no good. He's done it before. My ex was always protective and territorial. He was so fucked up when I slept with his best friend and to this day he dogs every new boyfriend I get..
6
0