17 d

Guys, if you've problems keeping eye contact with a woman just met does that mean you may be attracted to her?

Anonymous
I just met this guy (cousin's friend) a few weeks ago. I asked said cousin if this guy's got any problems keeping eye contact... no. Apparently not at all. But except for a few occasions when we were chattering he really couldn't keep eye contact for more than a little bit.

I am naturally attractive and am not unused to attracting men on the first encounter. It's happened a number of times before. I do nothing to encourage them. I don't dress provocatively (sort of hard in a uniform). But because of my looks & friendly outgoing nature & great sense of humor, it happens.
Possibly Yes
Possibly Maybe
Possibly No
Vote C
GirlGuy
17 d
Just to be clear I am a rather confident woman. A lot of people (more insecure) were telling me this guy's a "giant" and I didn't even realize I was looking at him cause he's average 6'3". It comes from 15 years of law enforcement everything from dealing with Hells Angels to criminals with multiple felony warrants. I've intimated people who have been shouting into silence with just a look.

And yes I am that attractive.
17 d
Ps. This guy's divorced and was figuratively crucified by his ex-wife for having a wandering eye. If she lambasted him as much as she apparently did he may have gotten into the habit of not looking just to avoid confrontations.
1