16 d

Told my wife about my cuckold desires. I don't think she is keen. Should I give up on this fantasy?

Anonymous
Firstly I should say I love my wife dearly which is why I guess I was able to share with her my inner most secret desires. After bottling it up for over 12 years, I finally told my wife about my cuckold desires. Well she didn't say no she didn't say yes but she said I should have told her years ago as we have been married 12 years.
So I pushed her a little more the next day.
She went mad. Said it was sick said it was disgusting and she feels like she doesn't know the man she married. The next morning, she apologised for over reacting and we kissed and cuddled in bed before the kids jumped in to bed with us as they usually do. Last weekend, we had sex for the first time in over 2 months. I had cuckold thoughts whirling around my head so had a bit of difficulty getting hard, but I got there in the end. Just wondering should I give up on this but maybe concentrate on a milder form of kink or a female led relationship that she could be comfortable with.
3
10