16 d

My real black light experience Im in a motel now. I brought a black light. what is this I have discovered on the wall next to the bed?

wellendowedwonder
Black lights detect items that contain fluorescers within them when the UV rays from the light shine on them. Some of the spills a person might find with a black light include: Biological stains: saliva, semen, urine and blood. Laundry stains: dried liquid detergents.. I was curious! to many episodes CSI?
Nothing in reg. Light
Same spot in black light
Same spot in black light
16 d
The good news i found no traces of anything on pillows or mattress im not flipping it over
1
2