18 d

Have you noticed any male insecurities within the actions of those around you or you just casually observe?

Anonymous
Society teaches, then reinforces bullshit male stigmas. Then a lot of people are left scratching their heads and wondering why guys do such things. They’re not characteristic, just a bunch
of uncertain characters following bullshit protocols. I’ve personally heard guys nonchalantly admit to buying extra large condoms that hardly fit because of perception. If she sees it and think he’s packing, then he must be packing. Male insecurities are more common that they’ll ever admit to. I know of few women that question their intimate abilities the way they would question the perception of how they’re physically viewed. But guys will literally question girls and make comparisons of themselves in size and abilities, in comparison to one of her exes.
1