15 d

If he gives me a pass is it still wrong?

Hannahsworld
My husband and I are in a great relationship but he is always leaving due to his career field for months on end. Recently he told me it would be ok to get intimate with other men while he was gone in fact he said it was a turn on. I just don't want him to be mad at me if I do it. We have fantasized about me being with my first black or Hispanic guy. There are a couple of guys from our neighborhood, work, and the gym I could hook up with. Again he said it would be fine if I didn't do it though I'd have to wait 6 months before I got any again. Is it ok to want this so bad I still love my husband but his fantasy has become mine also if anyone has experience let me know.
14 d
So last night I did it I called my hubby before hand made sure it was still ok and not just a fantasy. Afterwards he told me he was glad I had a good time and wanted me to record it next time. Honestly we talked and flirted and had a feeling we haven't felt in along time. I was very happy it all worked out!
24
4