24 d

Boobs! Girls if touched played with does that turn you on? Guys is there an obvious response from the female?

Anonymous
There are certain things that turn me on, sucking, playing, pinching the nipples does nothing to me so far the only thing that has is when a guy bit my boobs (not the nipple) and that doesn't mean he clenched down and tried to take a chunk out of me either. But is there other girls like me who don't have much stimulation there?

Side note: Guys why is it when I tell you that it doesn't really do anything you get reaved up like I'm a challenge, then get annoyed when I'm not moaning out loud despite me telling you (them) that it really doesn't do anything for me?
Yes like you I (she) doesn't get any enjoyment
Yes like you I (she) doesn't get much enjoyment
No unlike you I (she) gets loads of enjoyment
Vote C
GirlGuy
23 d
Huh so I am in the minority, so much for that lol I much more prefer the tease and gentle touching to get a response and left wanting more rather then constant touching of boobs
6
5