14 d

Is he just being friendly, or hinting he has feelings for me or just wants sex?

Anonymous
I have a longtime friend (in his 50s) that I have a lot of feelings for and we reconnected a couple years ago through Facebook messenger after many years. We haven’t seen each other yet because he lives in a different city. He sometimes makes me feel like he has feelings for me also. We chat a lot and in the last few months we’ve started really flirting with each other sending each other sexual Memes and GIFs and sexual YouTube videos (not porn but very funny and very sexual), And sometimes we reply to each other’s messages with something very flirty and sexual. We do talk on the phone occasionally for three hours at a time, talking about anything and everything from our current lives, our jobs and every day conversation and Really listen to each other and offer advice when needed and just have fun and joke and reminisce about things we used to do together years ago, but we leave all the sexual stuff to text and messenger for now. We have gotten very close.
1
1