26 d

MY PUSSY IS WET FOR HIM BUT I HAVE A MAN? ? Literally Masturbate for 3 hours?

Anonymous
Ok this guy is so hot. Literally have a WAP thinking about him. He has the most sexy body and face and is super sweet. Has been flirting and asking me out but I always say I am busy because I have a man.

I love my man. Been with him for 4 years. I am not attracted to him. He let himself go, and maybe its been 4 years so like no honeymoon stage. We are trying to get married. I've done everything with him but p in the v (because religious reasons) so I don't know if that makes him less attractive maybe. I keep telling him to like do things that I think could make him more attractive to me but he says "maybe." (no basically.)

How do I kill the temptation for this other sexy guy? I keep getting dm's from REALLY sexy guys and am wet like 24/7 but a "virgin." I literally have to masturbate for 3 hours to get rid of the desire and am still horny. HELP
8
1