19 d

Is my fiancee right about male vs female nudity?

Anonymous
So, due to get married very shortly. I love my girl to bits.

I recently had my stag night out. She could not have been more clearer to both and me and my best man - no strippers. None at all, or I would regret it. We respected her wishes, and still had a great night.

I have just found out from a friend that my fiancee had a male stripper. His girl told him, so he then told me. I felt that was unfair, so I confronted my girl.

She told me, firstly I didn't object to any male stripper. And secondly, she didn't know it would happen.

That seemed reasonable, but I pushed if she suspected her maid of honor would get her a stripper, she was honest and said yes she thought it would happen. She then defended the action though by saying that men seeing a woman naked, is different to women seeing a man naked. She claims the 'sex' element is removed.

Overall, I am not upset she had a stripper. Doesn't really bother me. It does bother me though that she couldn't trust me to have one.

Do you guys think her logic has merit?
18 d
So thanks for all the replies. I did reply to a few people, but felt an update is appropriate.

We talked a lot last night. She accepts she has a double level standard on female/male nudity. She is also apologetic about lying by omission. She has promised to be more open going forward.

To make amends, she was great with me in bed last night. And has accepted that my mates and I will be going to a new topless bar that has just opened up. She is fuming about it, but not arguing :)
3
15