22 d

Boyfriend keeps posting terrible photos of me on XXX websites?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend has a kink where he absolutely loves taking photos of me (whether I'm asleep, awake or we are having sex) and posting them onto various websites and subreddits. I enjoy this as well. It gives our relationship a spicy spin.

However, he posts the most terrible photos (everything is super discreet so that people dont know who I am; so, no tattoo or face shots). I can't tell if I'm just being overdramatic because there is literally no indication that it's even me so on the off chance that someone I know sees these photos, they aren't going to be like "Oh, that's a terrible photo of Heather".

Like, he posted a photo last night. We have a joint reddit for these activities so I received the notification this morning that multiple people had upvoted it and also sent him direct messages asking for more. So obviously a lot of people do like the photo he posted but I really dont. It shows my inner leg, where I have been chafing from working in health care for 12 hour shifts.

Do guys care about this at all? Like, seeing a fairly chubby woman (I'm 5'4" and weight 180lbs) naked who has chafing? Would you think its gross?
10
2