24 d

My friend is enjoying touching my pussy without thinking of sex, is this normal?

HannahHehe
I have a friend who is always playing games / doing fun moves on me / messing around with me where it requires him to touch my pussy and so on..

I'm confused why he only enjoy doing this? He doesn't want to do anything else at all not even being naked or using his dick against me in some way. He's been doing this for a very long time and I did tell him it's fine if he wants me to touch his dick or give him hj/bj but he said no he's not thinking that way even if I'm up 2 do it.

This is so confusing for me, is this normal? Is he not thinking in a strong sexual way? Is he only having fun playing and messing around with me without the need to do more? Is there any guy who can help me understanding this and what his pov? I TRIED ASKING AND TELLING HIM BUT I DIDN'T GET AN ACTUAL ANSWER.
24 d
I will ask new question to explain this more, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

11
1