14 d

Is it normal to feel Paruresis during sex when you're about to ejaculate under the presence of your partner?

CasaNorba
no, this has nothing to do with urolagnia, I find that shit very disgusting.

anyways I've always felt this fear whenever I'm about to ejaculate in front of a woman. is the same fear that we get when we are about to urinate in places where we know people might be watching or might walk in on you at any giving moment.

you know how the fear is so bad till the point that you unawarely contract your bladder and the urine won't come out? well that's how bad it gets me. but since ejaculation are inevitable in the act of sex then this becomes a method of torturing for me because I feel pain after I forcefully ejaculate.

I gotten to the point that I even fear this moment before it happens. till the point that I get both ED and DE during sex just thinking about the act. but anyways can this be normal and how can I overcome it?
Is it normal to feel Paruresis during sex when youre about to ejaculate under the presence of your partner?
is just anxiety and complexity, it can be overcome
you have a syndrome
other
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
2