24 d

How do you cut ties with someone you knew for a long amount of time politely?

just_a_potato
Here's the context: Back in sophomore year being the horny teenager I am I got a steamy with a hot Venazulan junior that I voluntarily tutored in English. After a summer of hooking up I broke it off because what we were doing wasn't enough for us and I didn't want to have my first time with someone I wasn't in love with. Fast forward and we've talked on and off the past 2 years, I can tell he has ulterior motives everytime but I'm not the type to hook up on random anymore. I think he graduated this year and he called me recently saying we don't talk anymore, he wants to get to know me better again and I really really really really don't want that lol. He could be trying to be nice but I would rather we go our separate ways, how do I get rid of this fling once and for all? TLDR: Guy I almost banged wants to stay in my life but I think the opposite, help?
10
1