22 d

Am I wrong for my fiancé turning me down for Sex in this scenario?

Coolflow9
Obviously in the early stages of most relationships having sex is a pretty consistent thing. It was for my fiancé and then we settled down like a normal couple and have sex about every other night. No complaints on my end at all. If she’s tired from work or just not in the mood then I normally do t initiate things. However, sex means a lot emotionally in a loving relationship for me and the only time I’ve gotten a little upset was when she turned me down the night before she was going out of town for a few days. We talked it over and she said next time she would make it a point to try and connect before she leaves. Well... 3 months later and she turned me down again the night before leaving and this time I got a little upset because I feel like she doesn’t care. Out of our entire relationship I’ve never ONCE turned her down because I always want to make the effort for her, but she has turned me down several times mostly because she claims that she is tired or just not in the mood. I respect that occasionally girls may not be in the mood, but is it so much to ask to make the effort before leaving for a few days?

Do I have a legitimate reason to be upset here?
1
4