13 d

How do I reassure boyfriend after we had a couple swap orgy?

Anonymous
We had an orgy with another other couples and let's just say my boyfriend's performance and lack size let him down compared to the other guy. My boyfriend came rather quickly with the other woman meanwhile the other guy went on for forever with me making me cum multiple times and giving me pleasure like my boyfriend never has, he also had sex with his girlfriend when he was done with me and I touched myself watching this goliath of a man and his girlfriend. The guys took a break and got a sandwich and watched us girls fooling around, the other guy was ready to go again and made love to both us girls at thd same time but my boyfriend failed to get an erection. Since then he's been rather bitter though it was his idea, I only went along with it to make him happy, my boyfriendis the only guy I've beenwith i didn't realise that his penis was so small and other guys had penises that big outside of porn. How do I reassure him that he's enough for me and that he can't compare his performance and size to this guy. The other girl suggested that we do it again but without my boyfriend as he wasn't up to much and it was weird the way he was glaring at us while we did it and I might take her up on the offer.
28
2