13 d

Girls, I feel so disgusting and pissed off rn.. Please suggest something to relieve my mind?

Anonymous
Hey all..
Previously when every thing was under lockdown, I was living with my boyfriend (now my ex) and what work we had to do, so we used to have sex, a lot. Daily, at least 4-5 times, we both were having lots of fun, spending all these time together.
But after everything started, I had lots of work pressure, so our sex life changed drastically. From 4-5 times in a day to few times in a week which made him very sexually frustrated. He said that many times. Still that was more than I could possibly do.
Because of my work, I have to stay till late night at office which makes it impossible for us to have sex while I return. He doesn't have that much load for work. And because of this, we hardly did it 3-4 times in a week.
But I was noticing that since almost a month, even after all this, he wasn't frustrated. I thought he adjusted with this. But I was totally wrong.
One day, I was returned home early, to give him surprise and got one in return. I found out why he wasn't that much craving for sex. He was screwing my sister. He said it was first time, but I fully doubt, he was doing it for the whole month. I dumped him instantly and now left my house too. But still, my mind is stuck in that and now even I feel very much craving for sex.
I feel like I am still in love with him, that's why I couldn't focus on other guys.
Please help me to move on..
1