15 d

Is it okay to revoke consent after it’s given?

Anonymous
This is probably a dumb question and I’m sorry if it is, I’m just new to this whole thing. Fair warning too, this is going to be a little long. So last night my boyfriend wanted to have sex and I didn’t but gave in after some persistence but I ended up telling him to stop a little bit in because he was being too rough and it was hurting.

He kept ignoring me so I tried scooting out from under him, but then he grabbed me and kinda held me down, telling me to stop being a b**ch. I didn’t really know how to react and just sorta gave up after that. We didn’t talk at all after he finished.

This morning he apologized and said he just got caught up in the moment but I still feel a little weird about it. I just... I don’t know. I’m torn between the fact that I agreed to it and that he didn’t stop when I asked him to. He’s never done anything like this before so I don’t know if he was just trying something different or what.

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated
15 d
Thanks everyone for the advice.

As serious as it sounds, does it seem likely that this will be a continuous problem? I mean I feel like he seemed genuine in his apology and he’s been nothing but sweet outside of last night. Then again, I guess I could just be being naive.
17
9