21 d

If you were the woman in this situation, what would you think? What would you do?

Anonymous
Just the other day, while I was at my boyfriends house laying down, watching a movie on my phone out of nowhere he says “Come here” pulls me toward him, pulls down my underwear and pants, he gets on top so I already knew where this was going and was fine with it but after all of that, he pulls out his phone and starts playing while inside of me. The worse part is, he couldn’t get hard. He continued to penetrate and watch porn but that still got him nowhere and eventually he just asked for oral, even then he could barley get a hard on. He already watches porn almost everyday. His browser is full of porn and he’s always telling me how much he beats off when I’m not around and now it’s bothering our sexual intimacy.
7
0