16 d

Why do guys feel like they can't express their feelings? Or like it's not ok to ask for help?

Anonymous
Why are men looked upon to provide everything to survive? Even growing up they are taught that feelings are for pussies and to basically bottle it up. "Be strong" "be a man" "man up"... I think we as a society are getting a little better about this.. but.. 🤷‍♀️ us women are very "capable" of taking care of ourselves.. and don't feel like we have to bury our feelings to prove we got this.. there's time my guy won't talk or tell me what's bothering him. And I just want to be there for him even if just to lesson. And when he just won't talk about whatever I feel like I'm not doing my duty in being his rock the way he's mine. Or not worthy or inadequate, not good enough to be his Support... I know that's not why he doesn't want to talk. But why do guys gotta be so hard on themselves and not let anybody else in.. or help?
14 d
"Behind every great accomplishment for man, is a great woman." Be it your spouse, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, or what have you. Everyone need a little help sometimes. "We are only human"
3
2