23 d

Girls, what do you think of a guy that has to take that blue pill?

Anonymous
I just got to ask... I am one of those guys...

My doctor has told me that my cholesterol levels (Both HDL and LDL) are a little high, and that it is NOT diet related, nor am I a high risk for heart disease. Apparently she told me that it is a physical condition, and would NOT recommend cholesterol medication yet, due to possible effects of the medication.

Unfortunately, that, coupled with my anxiety, makes it is very difficult for me to maintain a proper erection for sex. Fortunately, Viagra is doing wonders for me, and it has given me confidence. The only problem is that the pill makes sex quite 'clinical' in the sense that I need to time it properly.

Would any woman think that it is a bad thing, because I wouldn't think so, if I were a woman. Thankfully, the woman I am with for now, is super supportive my sexual dysfunction, and encourages me to keep moving forward.

Oddly enough, she thinks that I have a nicely sized dick, and that I am an excellent lover, apparently, despite my ED.
1