21 d

Can anyone relate to this sexual kink? Is it a turn on? What are some of your “weird” kinks?

Anonymous
I get off on seeing myself as some innocent, shy, flirty, horny but damn near virginal girl. Thing is I’m almost 30. Not a virgin. But it has been my thing forever. So even if I was suppose to be called a prude it would turn me on because it fits in to the whole innocent girl act. During role play, I’m the cheerleader or Catholic schoolgirl. I enjoy when my ex would lay me across his lap, pull my underwear down and spank me with his belt because I was a very bad girl! It makes me horny thinking I did something very wrong to make him upset with me. I have to make it up to him by getting on my knees and sucking his cock. Lol. My ex is older than me and even that is a turn on! Because I see it as he’s an older guy who seduced the younger innocent girl. by the way I don’t support pedophilia or anything and I was in my 20’s when we first started dating. Plus he’s not that much older than me. But yeah it’s hard to explain but it’s something that I am very turned on by. Can anyone relate?
8
0