20 d

I wonder why my friends with benefits feel that I never gave him 100 percent?

Anonymous
So, my friends with benefits and I have been on and off with each other. And sometimes, we act like lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend. But I know the title and what friends with benefits is based off. But my thing is, we most recently had a talk, and he feels that I haven't giving him a 100%. But I feel like, I have giving him 6 year's of myself to him my body, mind, and energy. So wtf, and if he is referring to a relationship, he had plenty of time to make things between him and I official, for the longest. But anyways I decided to walk away from this situation. It's just isn't the same, and I have become to needy for his attention. And usually in friends with benefits, I don't think you are suppose to give a 100% more like 50/50 or whatever. friends with benefits is a sexually relationship, not a real one. But any advice?
9
1