22 d

My boyfriend fantasizes about me drugging him (sleeping pills or similar) and taking advantage of him. Wouldn't it be raped?

Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for around a year now and things are going very well. We're very much complimentary, we love to spend time with each other, have a lot of similar interests. Things are great sexually as well. My only concern is that he brought out this fantasy. Basically, he wants me to put some drug without him knowing when and how and use him as I want. I can't see how this can be consensual if one is unconscious. As much as I enjoy taking the lead and being dominant, I think it looks abusive. I'm also concerned he may feel violated afterwards. I'm also concerned he may have been through trauma for wanting that kind of stuff...
What do you guys think?
49
5