21 d

When you decide to have sex for the first time with a new partner, what is your motivation?

The first time a guy tells a girl that he wants to have sex, she might think that he is just wanting to get laid, but I think that the majority of guys have more honorable intentions. My perception is that guys want to have sex so they can feel even closer in a relationship, but girls want to wait until they feel closer before they have sex. Of course it feels good - that's part of the reason why we do it - bt it's not the only reason. Anyway, so the guy is ready for sex sooner than the woman is ready (sometimes) and, since she doesn't understand how he is thinking, she assumes he is horny and just wants to get laid. Big misperception!

But. . . this is just my theory and I could be all wrong, so. . . what do you think about when you are getting ready to take a new dating relationship to that next level of sexual relationship?
The first time, I just want to have orgasms and feel good
The first time, I just want to do it and get over the initial anxiety so the next time will be more enjoyable.
The first time, I want to have sex so I can show my partner how good I am in bed.
Vote C
The first time, I want to have sex so I can show my partner how attractive I am when I'm naked.
Vote D
The first time, I want to have sex so I can show my partner how much I care for them.
Vote E
The first time, I want to have sex so I can show my partner how much I love them.
Vote F
The first time, I want to have sex so my partner and I can feel even closer to each other.
Vote G
GirlGuy
23
20