15 d

Is it a bad thing that I had sex for the first time at 26?

Anonymous
I just ask, because 90% of people tend to do it for the first time at 15-18 years of age, and it was NOT intentional to wait that long, just lack of opportunity, and lack of confidence, due to being a virgin.

I am 26, and it happened a few months ago for me, with an amazing young woman who took me under her wing (Even though she was NOT a virgin, she had only been with one man before me), and sex with her is just amazing.

Would women see that a red flag? Just wondering.

PS, It did NOT go how you thought it would. Had to speak to my doctor about my sexual issues, and got some help. It turns out that I had a physical condition, in which my body produces too much cholesterol, according to her, and it is not related to what I eat. After that, I managed to have fulfilling sex, and I did NOT suffer from premature ejaculation... Took me a while actually (About 30 minutes), but I managed to cum :) It was amazing :)
No (Comment below)
Yes (Comment below)
GirlGuy
2
5