15 d

Guys, if you were working at a place where you needed to ID people (let's say a liquor store) would you use it to sort of "flirt"/tease pretty girls?

Anonymous
When buying some stuff I was in the local liquor store without a mask on (was distracted) until I ran into one of the staff & put it on. He did a double-take when he noticed me - first when he saw me & then again another glance as I was putting the mask on. I'm not unused to the double-takes being relatively attractive.

The regular cashier was swamped so this guy took to the other till and as I went up as next-in-line made a comment about wanting some ID, you have a "pretty young face". I showed him the ID to which he said "congratulations, that's pretty good" (most people assume I'm anywhere from 8 to 10 years younger than I am, a colleague who's 23 put me at his age & it'd be about 10 years older, every one of the liquor store people have IDed me till they got used to my age). It was all seemingly causal banter but another chap waiting pipped up at the first line (pretty young face) with how do you know what she looks like she's got a mask on.
Yes & He May have been Trying this Trick Himself
No & He wasn't trying this trick himself.
GirlGuy
1