20 d

Do you think they're just trying to hookup?

Anonymous
So I was messaged by two separate guys over fb within the past few weeks, both of them saying that I'm cute (not right off the bat or anything, but it was mentioned pretty quickly). There's been some additional flirting from their sides but I've kinda - gently - shut them down by saying that I'm not really interested in anything beyond friendship with anyone at this point. They've both responded well to the rejection and we've still been chatting, but they want to get together to hangout soon.

I kinda want to mention beforehand that nothing's gonna happen if we do get together, but at the same time I don't want to be presumptuous by assuming that they want anything beyond friendship either. I'll admit that I'm a little flattered by the compliments too, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not going to sleep with someone I barely know - especially considering that I've literally done nothing in that department before.

Any input would be appreciated, especially from a guy's perspective :)
2
0