21 d

Guys, Can having problems getting a hard on eventually become frustrating for you?

Anonymous
Recently, my boyfriend has been having this problem and I’m not sure why and it’s like you can tell he really wants to experience that intimacy with me but his body just won’t allow him to for some reason. It has gotten to the point where he will initiate. Things will get pretty heavy and by the time he’s ready to penetrate, he still isn’t aroused even though you can tell he is turned on but his penis just won’t react. He often will remove himself from off of me and push me away. Huffing and frustrated and I don’t know what to do or how to help him because I have no idea what the issue is especially considering it happened so suddenly. He didn’t use to have this problem.
12