16 d

Why is practically every girl alive making amateur porn now?

Tommy69420
I can't get a match on any dating app what so ever with a girl leading me on to the point were they say "sign up for my onlyfans, premium snap, meet up charges, etc." It's like girl truly only care about money and nothing else. It's truly disgusting the girls I knew who used to be decent, innocent people. They fall on hard times and instead of doing what men have to do, and run around town putting in hundreds of hours into resumes and job interviews. Instead they become so damn lazy they pop up the web came and destroy any amount of self respect they have for them selves. Example, this girl I befriended has a boyfriend, but because she ran out of money she posts on her facebook page for all of her friends and family to see (her mom definitely saw that) if she should make an only fans. Like 6 months later she hits me up to sign up and I find out she actually started doing armature porn. It's really quiet disgusting how it turns normal girls into talentless, shameless whores. Did they ever stop to think. "Hey wait a minute. What do I put on my resume for the last 3 years? Onlyfans? I hope this call center is okay with my resume saying all I ever did was porn for half my adult life. How do I get a real job now that my looks have fadded." Literally any guy who dates an onlyfans girl is a fuck boy so you know they can't hold a relationship for life let alone get married. It's ruined dating as a whole as well. I can't tell you how many times I matched with a girl to have her chat me up for a week then suddenly try and sell me porn.
16 d
Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I was angry while writing this because a girl I talked to for a week said I was handsome and how we lived close and how we should "hookup." All I said was sure and she says "but I charge tho..." 😑
8
4