8 d

Should I feel guilty for this? Or is it somewhat normal?

Isabella1100
Tonight I found myself crying over how much I miss the sexual part of my relationship with my ex boyfriend. I’m very into being dominated and honestly have a pretty significant rape fantasy.
I am dating someone new now and have been for at least 2 months. My ex and I broke up 7 and a half months ago. Is is completely messed up that I’m crying over how much I miss the sex? I don’t miss HIM I just miss the sexual parts of what we had. He just had the desire to hold me down and hurt me and shit and it turned me on a lot and my current boyfriend doesn’t feel that pull and I don’t even think he’d wanna do what I really want fantasy wise. It makes me really sad.
is it come you fucked that 7 months later I’m dating someone new who I fucking love But
just that sexual part that I crave is missing that I’m crying. I feel so guilty. Im also drunk so sorry if this doesn’t make much sense.
I’ve felt that way
I understand what u mean there’s nothing wrong with that
That’s not so great dude
Vote C
I literally can’t relate at all now that I’m in another relationship I miss nothing about my ex
Vote D
GirlGuy
6
0