6 d

An old classmate from school wants to stay at my place for a bit while she gets back on her feet, how often should we have sex?

Anonymous
She doesn't have a lot of money so she suggested we come to some other arrangement. She kinda seemed to suggest once a week but i don't know if i should try for more or not?
3 d
I told her i didn't think it would work out and that she may be better off staying at a homeless shelter. She said she wouldn't be able to look herself in the mirror and would die of embarrassment if anyone found out... So then she said she'd be willing to help with cooking and cleaning and would be ok fucking 3 times a week. And I agreed so... Yeah I guess I guess it all worked out
2
11