12 d

Girls, have you ever cried during sex, how did the guy react? & Guys, how would you feel/react if a girl cried during climax? Would you be turned off?

Anonymous
I was a virgin up until about a month ago. When my boyfriend of 2 years and I finally decided to have sex, I cried (tears only not like actual whining sobs lol) when we were reaching climax. He’s WAY more experienced than I am so he definitely knew what he was doing. It wasn’t because of pain or anything like that (there was only a bit of pain not enough to elicit tears... at least I don’t think so). All of these sensations were flooding my body during sex and before I knew it tears were falling down my face while I was moaning. 🤦‍♀️ After we were done he was so sweet about it and started kissing my face and neck and then laughing a bit. He said it was cute, but I was cringing on the inside. I literally could not believe or even begin to understand how that happened... Ladies, has this ever happened to you? & Guys, how would you react if a girl had tears streaming down her face during sex? 🙈
* Also I am 24 that is why I’m so embarrassed. Crying during sex at 24 (wow)
5
1