10 d

Guys, have you ever wanted to have something more with a woman that you had a one night stand with?

Anonymous
So I matched with a dude on tinder and we hooked up on the night that we met each other. I’m just genuinely curious if the guy I had a one night stand with ever wants anything more with me. Probably tmi but I felt like when we were having sex that there was something more there? Like it felt like we had a deeper connection and he kept smiling at me and stuff. It felt different than other one night stands I’ve had. He seemed really upset that I didn’t cum though, so I hope this didn’t kill my shot of seeing him again or actually going out on a date with him. Is there ever a possibility that a one night stand with a guy could end up being more eventually?
12