8 d

Girlfriend won't have sex after dating nearly 4 years, what should I do?

Anonymous
I've been dating my current girlfriend for nearly 4 years now & we are yet to have sex. We have on occasion tried anal here & there but it's very rare & often doesn't last long because of her getting a little awkward. On those occasions I basically did everything while she laid back awkwardly the whole time. She's 24 & I'm 27. I'm basically her first serious boyfriend, but I've had a few past girlfriends before her so due to our experiences being different when it comes to sexual things she takes it as awkward & often tries to dance around the subject. Since she lives with her mother & I had lived in my parents small home which both allowed minimal privacy I had been understanding of it for the first year or 2, but now that I have my own place & nothing much has changed it is starting to bother me. She tries to avoid the topic hardcore whenever I try to talk about having sex & she gets awkward each time. It's starting to make me feel resentments & uncertain about future with her, which isn't good because while I love her personality at a certain point the sex & intimacy is important too. I hate to push because I'm not that kinda guy but 4 years of no sex is a long time. What should my next move be in this case? I'm planning on moving again in December when my lease is up & the thought of asking her to join me has come up but the no sex thing has me second guessing that too these days..
1
8