13 d

Do you like treating girl like just a fuck meat during sex?

Tulsi_92
Ok, I recognise this may be a controversial one.

There are so many ways to have sex. When it comes to sex a lot of people only think about intercourse. I suppose if you are the relationship type or the traditional type then most of the time that's enough.

I have tried many things sexually. I been having sex since I was 15/16. For me, I quite like a dominant men who only sees me as something they can use to get pleasure. This doesn't mean I don't have self respect. Outside of bedroom I'm an independent woman and I don't take no nonsense from anyone. But in the bedroom I fully submit myself. I prefer confident dominant guys who are disrespectful - may be weird for some people I know.

I really enjoy gangbangs which are still very taboo.

This doesn't mean guys just sending me rude messages turns me on. You will just get blocked. Only in bedroom I fully surrender my body to guys.

How many of you like to dominate a girl? Or dp you just prefer normal sensual sex?
66
7