12 d

(Straight men) Would you accept a blowjob offer from a gay friend?

J_Fitz
Here's the situation- a gay friend of mine has recently asked if he could give me a blowjob. I said no thanks because I'm straight. He has been really pushing the matter and saying things like it's not gay to get a blowjob from another guy, or even have buttsex with one because it's "fucking" and not "sex"... He even went on to say all of his fuckbuddies in the past were straight, and is straight up begging me to let him suck me off. I keep telling him no way, a bj from another guy does not appeal to me at all, but he is persistent, and is even saying stuff like I can watch whatever porn I want while he does it or close my eyes and he won't speak to me during. Still a hard no from me, but I'm curious if there are any straight guys out there that would do something like that or have in the past.
Yes
No
I am not a straight male, and I just want to see the results
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
20