13 d

I’m living with my in-laws and my boyfriend doesn’t want to have sex with me. What do I do?

Anonymous
It’s been around 6 months of me living with my partners parents and he refuses to have sex with me because of it. I understand not having sex as much, we used to 4/5 times a week, but it’s now non-existent. I literally have to beg for sex and even then he says ‘it’s awkward’ with them in the house. It’s now gotten to the point where we’re so awkward about having sex, that even when they go out he doesn’t want to. He says he just wants to chill, relax or that he’s tired. It makes me feel so fat and ugly and unloved. We cuddle and peck each other but we don’t even romantically kiss. I’m really not happy with my sex life and sex is a really big thing for me. What can I do? I can’t take it anymore.
8
0