10 d

Is this bad? Does this mean that he only wants me for sex now or is it just regular male behavior?

Before he was such a gentleman he didn’t touch me anywhere inappropriately at all but after we’ve had sex even when I’m at my house when he sees that no one is watching he’s always touching my breasts (first he starts by rubbing the inside of my upper arm and then he actually starts touching my breasts) he didn’t used to do that before and yesterday I’m pretty sure he knew that I was on my period and still did it anyways Is this a natural thing for guys? I remember my ex used to do this touch my ears and my inner arms accidentally touching my breasts and that guy only wanted a good time which I didn’t give him and he didn’t love me but the difference between them is that my ex started doing this since the beginning even before we kissed for the first time but my boyfriend only started being this way recently after being intimate with each other several times. It’s pretty weird that they both use the same method.
10 d
I don’t mind it just confused
10 d
Why do men do this?
15
4