5 d

Is it a bad thing if you cuddle and kiss your friend with benefits after sex?

Imasanegirl
My friend with benefits and I have known each other for 7 years and we just started having sex last year on Valentine’s Day.
He has expressed his shock multiple times about us sleeping together because when I was 18 and he was 25 (when we first met) I was repulsed by sex. We have never dated but he has asked me out a couple of times in the past but I turned him down because I wasn’t attracted to him. I remember when we used to work together, he'd always hug me from behind and say that I was the only girl that would talk to him.
I can’t remember how sex came into our life but I think it was because we were both single and didn’t want to be alone on Valentine’s Day so we slept together. And we continued after that. But recently, I’ve noticed that it feels normal and not strange to cuddle and kiss each other. Just last time, we didn’t have sex at all and just laid naked together holding each other and staring at each other’s face and talked for awhile.
Is this a normal thing to do with a friend with benefits?
15
2