11 d

Does he like me or my body?

Chels96
There’s a guy i know for a long time bec he basically lives in the same city for years like i do and we live near eachother. We only saw eachother back in the days but we didn't talk then. Last year we hung out with a group including him but that fell apart because the other 2 friends had a big fight. Since a short time he messaged me.

First time a few weeks ago he asked me to hangout and said im a pretty girl and later i asked him to hangout (a few days ago). Beforehand he said he’s horny sometimes but when He came over to my place nothing weird happened and we chatted for a bit.

It went from that, to cuddling and he layed his hands on my body and he kissed me, after that i was laying in his arms. Told me how beautiful i am, and loved my soft skin. We had a great time. I texted him one day later and he took a day to respond because he told me his arm was broken.

Told him to not do wild things and he just opened the snap and left it on read. Asked him for his number but didn't reply but when i talked to him later i said hey what u doin? He said nothing what about u? I said also nothing. I said to him he could come over if he wanted and he wanted but he said he’s a men with needs and that men always will be men.

And he said: yes hun sometimes im a bit horny but i dont think you like that sort of things. 3 hours later he came over and he was a bit sober but not too much. We had a great time like last time, but he only could use one arm.

I was laying in bed in his arms. He asked me lots times what we’re gonna do and he said i came for u, he said i dont mind I said i don’t mind either. Later he said i could touch his private part but i was not comfortable with that, so i told him im not like this immidiately and he said i know but this isn't the first time we hangout, unless you wanna wait when we meet for the 500th time.

I said no not like that but u know what i mean. so i didn't know what to say after so he said it was quiet and he said wow, no answer at all.
11 d
When i brought him home i asked him what happened to his whatsapp and he said; i guess u have my old number but don’t worry i’ll give it to u. Also asked him if he had a good time or find it boring? He said: ofcourse i had a great time. He told me he went home earlier bec he needed to rest and his arm was hurting a lot.

What do i have to expect? Any tips/advice?
Does he like me or my body?
1
1