8 d

Is It me or is it his health?

Anonymous
So my husband and I have been together for 7 years now and he hasn't ever really been a big fan of sex it's more of a chore for him than enjoyable I guess , since we have been together he has put on a lot of weight especially in the past few months he's currently at 120kg , I also have put on some weight I'm currently 86kg
But the sex is going from once a week to maybe once a month if I'm lucky and when we do try to have sex he goes limp and I feel as though it's me maybe he's lost attraction to me or maybe it's his health 🤷‍♀️ he's a drinker and drinks every night where I don't drink at all so maybe I don't know the side effects of it , I'm sick of feeling like I'm disgusting and hoping to get some advice on what I can do I have been working out again to try get back in shape but he isn't willing to as he doesn't feel there's a problem..
Is It me or is it his health?
3
3