8 d

How Quick you can click a topless Pic?

Anonymous
Hi... My Friend likes My Sister but she is not much interested, My friend asked her for a topless pic (without her face ), At first she said she feels shame and later she asked for a expensive iphone which my friend gifted to her... And when my friend suggested her to wear a transparent bra or sheer top ( But Nipples should be visible )...

She became ready , Now she is saying that she is unable to find such bra or top which is transparent enough, Is it possible she can't get such bra or sheer top in entire market? Is not she cheating on My Friend after taking expensive iphone for this deal? My friend and My sister both gave there own arguments and excuses, Now My sister says she did not find any sheer clothe, So she will drop her towel off for a second and if My friend can take her topless Pics in a second then She is Okay with this deal... But for a second is too short time to take her boobs pics? My friend says that My Sister putting impossible conditions, What shall I do? Also My Sister don't want to return the iphone back to him.
How Quick you can click a topless Pic?
2
7