12 d

Do you think that guys who prefer girls with smaller boobs are secretly pedophiles?

Anonymous
Both are quite lovely!
Both are quite lovely!
I've had partners who were 32A and one who was 36DD. Although I'm not strictly a boob guy, I loved all of those boobs but I did have a preference for the smaller ones. If a girl is short, like 5' 0" to 5' 2", 32A-34B boobs looks great on her. But I've heard people say that if a guy prefers small boobs, he wants a woman to look like an innocent child so he must be a pedophile. I think that's a rather stupid thing to say but I've heard it more than once. If you believe in that reasoning, isn't every guy who prefers shaved pussy also a pedophile?

What do you think?
No way! It's just a preference like red vs. blonde vs. brunette vs. black hair
Hey, I've got small boobs and I'm glad that there's guys who like what I've got!
Maybe some of those guys are pedophiles. Seems weird that a guy wouldn't prefer big boobs!
Vote C
Not all of them are pedophiles but probably a lot of them are!
Vote D
Of course! Why else would a guy prefer small boobs?
Vote E
GirlGuy
6
52