12 d

When was the first time you found someone of the same sex attractive and how did you handle it?

Anonymous
I have never been into girls before. And I still don’t think I am In general. However, there is a girl I recently met that I’ve developed a little bit of a crush on. She’s a lesbian and at first I thought she might’ve like me too but now i think she’s just playful and friendly with most people. It’s really weird for me though because like I said; in general, I don’t find women sexually attractive. So this is a first. I don’t really know what to do about it. How can you tell if a girl is into you? I think guys are pretty easy to read but this is new territory for me. In my 21 years I’ve found women beautiful (as I think most women have) but have never had a legitimate crush on one. Can you be gay for one specific person? Is that a dumb question? When was the first time you found someone of the same sex attractive and how did you handle it? Excuse my ignorance. And thank you very much for your honesty! 💙
2
0